FUT Hair Transplant in Andheri West
Who are the Best Candidates?
FUT is ideal for the people who:
- Need larger number of grafts
- Are suffering from advanced hair loss
- Are facing male-pattern baldness
- Who have lost their hair due to burns, accidents or cosmetic procedures like facelifts
What is the procedure?
The procedure is started after using local anesthesia. After that, the donor tissue is removed from the scalp in a thin strip. The donor areas are chosen carefully by the surgeon on the basis of hair density etc. the hair on the donor areas are trimmed generally before the surgery. After removing the donor tissue, the donor area is closed with the help of either sutures or staples. Generally, grafts are stored in the groups of 1, 2, 3, 4-hair follicular units.
One hair follicular units are used in the frontal hairline and 3 and 4-hairs units are used in the central areas. During the surgery, you have to make your head still. You may have an option of watching a movie, listening music or you may talk to the staff.
After the surgery, the grafts are double-checked. At the end, the surgeon will give you post-operative instruction that must be followed by you for the satisfactory results.
What are the Benefits?
After a careful observation, our surgeons decide a suitable surgical option for you. FUE and FUT both are advantageous and can be used in different situations.
Most Common Benefits of FUT are:
- With the help of FUT, a greater number of grafts can be extracted.
- Minimum numbers of grafts are damaged.
- FUT is an affordable treatment procedure.
- Linear scars are faded after sometimes and can be hidden by using any hair style.